The Greater Rochester Area Bicycling Map has been reprinted and is now available.
ROCEASYRIDE is a free, easy-to-use online trip planning tool that helps people identify options to save money and improve the environment by riding the bus, carpooling, and bicycling.
- GTC Board Meeting
- Thursday, September 7, 2017 - 8:30am
- Penfield Town Hall, 3100 Atlantic Avenue, Penfield, NY
- Complete Streets Open House
- Monday, September 11, 2017 - 6:00pm
- Kate Gleason Auditorium (Central Library of Rochester & Monroe County), 115 South Avenue, Rochester, NY 14604
Plans & Studies
An inventory of plans and studies prepared by GTC and member agencies as part of the Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) to further develop the policies and recommendations contained in the Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) into concept-level projects and programs.